Your privacy is important to us. To help safeguard your privacy, we provide this policy which explains our information collecting practices when you visit this site.
Information We Collect
When you visit our website, we may collect and store the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our website and the pages that you access. This includes, but is not limited to, traffic data, location data, and other communication information.
- Your IP address and information about your operating system, platform, and Web browser.
- Information that you give us by filling out forms on our website, by sending emails to us, or any other means of communication with us.
- Information to identify and combat fraud or misuse.
How Your Information Is Used
The information we collect from you is used for such purposes as:
- Responding to your requests.
- Monitoring and enhancing our website.
- Providing you with advertising content that we think would interest you.
- To notify you about changes to our website.
Furthermore, we may use your data, or permit it's use to selected third parties, so that you can be informed about other unrelated products or services that we believe may interest you. We or third parties may contact you by any methods that you consented at the time your information was collected.
Information We Share
We may share your information with third parties:
- Where we sell any or all of our business or our assets to a third party.
- Where we are legally required to do so.
- To assist in fraud protection.
Google Adsense and the DoubleClick DART Cookie
Third Party Links
Our Website may provide links to third party websites. We are not responsible for, and have no control over the policies found on the websites that we've linked to. Be aware that the policies of these sites may differ from our own.
Changes to This Policy
The contents of this statement are subject to change at any time, at our discrection. Please return and review this policy regularly for updates.